The hydraulic upender's/Tilter is power unit provides an ideal power source for secondary functions such as shifting saddles and pallet centring.
The lower platform of a hydraulic upender/Tilter facilitates loading and unloading so that they can accommodate a variety of equipment for secondary handling functions including:
- Roll discharge tilt platforms.
- Shifting saddles.
- Pallet-centering systems.
- Load and unload conveyors.
- Rugged, heavy-duty welded steel plate, channel and tube construction go into each hydraulic upender.
- High-quality double-acting tilt cylinders rotate the platforms. Loads rotate around heavy-duty pivot bearings, complete with lubrication points.
- Electrical limit switches halt rotation at each end of the pivot cycle.